Investment Projects Financed By TSKB
- Power plants (hydroelectric, wind, geothermal, solar, biomass, coal-fired, natural gas combined cycle)
- Electricity distribution
- Natural gas distribution
- Environmental protection, resource and energy efficiency
Infrastructure / Transportation
- Logistical services and transportation (including seaports, airports, etc)
Public-Private Sector Partnership Projects
- Hotels and other tourism facilities
- Commercial properties and shopping malls
TSKB’s total project financing has increased to USD 6,5 billion as of 2015.
TSKB has financed 133 renewable projects, with an installed capacity of over 4.000 MW. The bank has also provided financing for privatization and investment projects in eight electricity distribution regions amounting in aggregate to USD 750 million.