The Project Finance Process
Employing its team of project finance specialists, TSKB offers medium- and long-term financing options that are tailored according to each project’s unique needs. To this end:
- We ascertain project risks in light of macroeconomic indicators and sectoral data.
- We evaluate the financial, economic, and technical aspects of a project and prepare and issue a financial feasibility report.
- We identify project’s debt to equity ratio, maturity, and pricing structure.
- We prepare project cashflows across a range of different scenarios.,
- We determine a project’s collateral and other credit terms.
- We involve in club deals/syndications with domestic and/or international financial institutions when necessary.
- We manage the project’s loan and security agreements documentation processes.
With the completion of these stages, a project is supported with the financing it needs for its completion.
Risk & Return Analysis
- Macroeconomic Risks
- Sectoral Risks
- Managerial Risks
- Project Completion Risks
- Capacity Or Productivity Risks
- Financial & Technical Review
- Sectoral Positioning & Growth Potential
- Potential Product And/Or Service Buyers
- Legal Framework
- Environmental Impact
Project Finance Model
- Cash & Non-Cash Credit Structure
- Debt to Equity Balance
- Security Package
- Maturity and Repayment Structure